Winning is a Mindset Not a Spot on the Podium
Our training plans are designed & built with one thing in mind, the success of our athletes. Start your journey to high performance today.
Wondering if this plan is right for you?
CONTACT us & we'll help you make the right decision
- For any triathlete who wants to build a solid base of strength & fitness during the offseason OR before purchasing a race-specific training plan.
- This plan will progress slowly in volume and intensity while working on basic technical limiters so that you are ready to transition into a race-specific build phase when the time comes.
- The athlete should be able to handle 5-14 hours of training per week depending on plan level.
- Emphasis on strength training, mobility, force generation, and aerobic conditioning.
- Every 4th week is a recovery week
- GPS smart watch
- HR monitor
- Swim paddles, pull buoy, & fins
- Access to Gym or basic strength & mobility equipment (stretch cords, free weights)
- *A Bike powermeter is recommended but not required
Included Coach Support
- Unlimited athlete-initiated email support
- Detailed workout instructions
- Mental coaching & education
- Strength & mobility
- Nutritional guidelines
Premium Coach Support Add-On
- Personal coach assigned to YOU
- Coach-initiated monthly review
- Athlete-initiated schedule changes (2x/month)
- Free 15 min pre-race phone consultation
- Select "Premium" Coaching in Checkout
- $8/wk or less!
- Skills and Recovery plans coming soon!
Average Weekly Training Load
Beginner 18 Week: 8:39
Intermediate 18 Week: 9:46
Beginner 6 Weeks: 2 Swim, 2 Bike, 2 Run, 2 Strength, 2 Other Workouts
Intermediate 18 Weeks: 2 Swim, 3 Bike, 3 Run, 2 Strength, 2 Other Workouts
Beginner 12 Weeks:
0:50 Hr Swim
2:15 Hr Bike
1:00 Hr Run
Intermediate 18 Weeks:
1:00 Hr Swim
3:40 Hr Bike
1:30 Hrs Run