Our Foundation plans are designed to help you build a solid base of strength and aerobic fitness before you go into a race specific build plan. This plan is best used 20-40+ weeks out before your "A" race of the year.
- For any triathlete who wants to build a solid base of strength & fitness during the offseason OR before purchasing a race-specific training plan.
- This plan will progress slowly in volume and intensity while working on basic technical limiters so that you are ready to transition into a race-specific build phase when the time comes.
- The athlete should be able to handle 5-13 hours of training per week depending on plan level.
- Emphasis on strength training, mobility, force generation, and aerobic conditioning.
- Every 4th week is a recovery week
- GPS smart watch
- HR monitor
- Swim paddles, pull buoy, & fins
- Access to Gym or basic strength & mobility equipment (stretch cords, free weights)
- *A Bike powermeter is recommended but not required
Included Coach Support
- Unlimited athlete-initiated email support.
- Detailed workout instructions set to your specific training zones.
- Workout exports to Garmin, Zwift, or other platforms.
- Mobility routines.
Triathlon Foundation | Offseason & Base Training w/ Strength Training
- 5 - 8 hours of training per week
- 2 swims, 2 bikes, 2 runs, & 2 strength workouts per week
- 1 "Off Day" per week w/ additional every 4th week
- Longest swim = 0:55
- Longest bike = 3:00
- Longest run = 1:20
- 8 - 12 hours of training per week
- 2 swims, 3 bikes, 3 runs, & 2 strength workouts per week
- 1 "Off Day" per week
- Longest swim = 1:00
- Longest bike = 4:00
- Longest run = 1:30