Winning is a Mindset, Not a Spot on the Podium
The intermediate level plan is made for athlete's who want to PR but can't their day job. This is our most versatile plan as it will work well for a 12-16 hour finisher who wants to improve their time OR a fast age grouper who has limited time to train & needs every session to count. The workouts are detailed & structured so that no training session goes wasted.
Wondering if this plan is right for you?
CONTACT us & we'll help you make the right decision
- Balance training load between sport disciplines
- Avg training of 11.5 hours per week
- Detailed workout instructions
- Consistent strength training & mobility throughout
- Race planning & execution tips
- GPS smart watch
- HR monitor
- Swim paddles, pull buoy, & fins
- Access to basic strength & mobility equipment (stretch cords, free weights)
- **A Bike powermeter is recommended but not required
- Unlimited athlete-initiated email support
- Workout exports to Garmin, Zwift, & other platforms
Other Plan Options
"As far as the program is concerned, I could not be happier. I can honestly say that I am race ready not just to finish but to PR. I can literally see improvement not just in my speed but in how I feel and how confident I am. A full IM is a long race and lots of things can happen. Should I not hit my target time, it won't be because of the plan but because of my own race execution."
Full Iron Distance - Intermediate