Winning is a Mindset, Not a Spot on the Podium
Our training plans are designed & built with one thing in mind, the success of our athletes. Start your journey to high performance today.
Wondering if this plan is right for you?
CONTACT us & we'll help you make the right decision
- For an intermediate athlete who wants to PR their full distance triathlon
- Ideally, the athlete has completed at least full distance or multiple half distance races
- 10-14 hours of training per week
- Monday off days
- Bike power meter
- GPS smart watch
- HR monitor
- Swim paddles, pull buoy, & fins
- Access to basic strength & mobility equipment (stretch cords, free weights)
Included Coach Support
- Unlimited athlete-initiated email support
- Detailed workout instructions
- Mental coaching & education
- Strength & mobility
- Nutritional guidelines
Premium Coach Support Add-On
- Personal coach assigned to YOU
- Coach-initiated monthly review
- Athlete-initiated schedule changes (2x/month)
- Free 15 min pre-race phone consultation
- Select "Premium" Coaching in Checkout
- $8/wk or less!
Other Plan Options
"The program gets five stars from me. At the end of thee day, what matters is performance: Did I improve? Am I faster? Am I stronger? Do I feel better? The answer to these questions is a resounding yes."
-Pablo Bueno: IM Texas Finisher
"Coach Mark is exceptional! Because of his coaching, I am able to compete again in a sport I love. I greatly appreciate & value his professionalism, dedication, & expertise."
-Kathleen O'Shea: Track & Field Athlete
Full Iron Distance - Intermediate
Average Weekly Training Load
3 Swim, 3 Bike, 4 Run, 2 Strength, 1 Other 1 Day Off
1:00 Hrs Swim
6:35 Hrs Bike
3:00 Hrs Run