Resistance band workouts can be a great way to simulate swimming when you don’t have a access to a pool, lake, river, or ocean. It can also be used effectively to supplement your regular pool training. This plan will help swimmers and triathletes efficiently increase strength in freestyle, open water, and triathlon swimming. The exercises specifically target the key aspects of the freestyle swim stroke and are an effective way to increase strength.
Wondering if this plan is right for you?
CONTACT us & we'll help you make the right decision
- 2 stretch cord workouts per week
- Additional core and shoulder mobility workouts
- Plan can be re-used year after year
- Stretch Cords
- Unlimited athlete-initiated email support
- Youtube video tutorials
- Detailed workout instructions
Cords and Core
- 2 Strech cord workouts per week
- Additional core & mobility sessions