Winning is a Mindset, Not a Spot on the Podium
Our training plans are designed & built with one thing in mind, the success of our athletes. Start your journey to high performance today.
Wondering if this plan is right for you?
CONTACT us & we'll help you make the right decision
- Specific to athletes who have been affected by recent race postponements
- Shift primary focus from SBR activities to supporting activities of mobility, strength, skills, & force.
- Focus on intensity rather than duration
- Uses swim stretch cords & dryland training in place of pool workouts
- 8-9 hours of weekly training
- 10% of all plan sales will go to the World Health Organization (WHO)
- Bike power meter
- GPS smart watch
- Swim STRETCH CORDZ
- Strength step, stool, chair, curb, or stairs
Included Coach Support
- Unlimited athlete-initiated email support
- Detailed workout instructions
- Mental coaching & education
- Strength & mobility
- Nutritional guidelines
Premium Coach Support Add-On
- Personal coach assigned to YOU
- Coach-initiated monthly review
- Athlete-initiated schedule changes (2x/month)
- Free 15 min pre-race phone consultation
- Select "Premium" Coaching in Checkout
- $8/wk or less!
- 6, 8, or 12 Week FOUNDATION Plan
"The program gets five stars from me. At the end of thee day, what matters is performance: Did I improve? Am I faster? Am I stronger? Do I feel better? The answer to these questions is a resounding yes."
-Pablo Bueno: IM Texas Finisher
"Coach Mark is exceptional! Because of his coaching, I am able to compete again in a sport I love. I greatly appreciate & value his professionalism, dedication, & expertise."
-Kathleen O'Shea: Track & Field Athlete
Corona Triathlon - Beginner
Average Weekly Training Load
2 Dryland Swim, 3 Bike, 4 Run, 2 Strength, 2 Other
:35 Hrs Dryland Swim
1:30 Hrs Bike
1:18 Hrs Run