Winning is a Mindset, Not a Spot on the Podium
Our Beginner Full Iron training plan is designed for the first-time athlete to help them reach the finish line in a safe manner. Our training plans all have detailed workout instructions for you to follow and an option to use pace, power, heart rate, or RPE to complete each workout. Our coaches are on hand to answer any questions you have as you begin your journey to cross that finish line!
Wondering if this plan is right for you?
CONTACT us & we'll help you make the right decision
- Training to finish in under 17 hours
- Only 1 workout per day
- Averages <10 hours per week
- Detailed workout instructions
- Intervals set to your specific training zones
- Educational articles
- GPS smart watch
- Swim paddles, pull buoy, & fins
- Foam Roller
- Exercise Band
- **A heart rate monitor & powermeter are recommended but not required
- Unlimited athlete-initiated email support
- Workout exports to Garmin, Zwift, & other platforms
Recommended Prior to Starting
"The program gets five stars from me. At the end of the day, what matters is performance: Did I improve? Am I faster? Am I stronger? Do I feel better? The answer to these questions is a resounding yes."
-Pablo Bueno: IM Texas Finisher
Full Iron Distance - Beginner