Winning is a Mindset, Not a Spot on the Podium
This Intermediate level plan is made for athletes who want to PR but can't quit their day job to train full-time (Yeah, that's all of us). This is our most versatile plan as it will work well for a 6-7 hour finisher who wants to improve their time OR a fast age grouper who has limited time to train & needs every session to count. The workouts are detailed & structured so that no session goes to waste.
"As far as the program is concerned, I could not be happier. I can honestly say that I am race ready not just to finish but to PR. I can literally see improvement not just in my speed but in how I feel and how confident I am."
Wondering if this plan is right for you?
CONTACT us & we'll help you make the right decision
- Balanced training load between sport disciplines
- Avg training of 10.75 hours per week
- Detailed workout instructions
- Consistent strength training & mobility throughout plan
- Race planning & execution tips
- GPS smart watch
- HR monitor
- Swim paddles, pull buoy, & fins
- Access to basic strength & mobility equipment
- **A bike powermeter is recommended but not required
The Ideal Athlete for this Plan Will:
- Want to achieve a PR
- Have completed at least 1 half and/or multiple Olympic distance races
- Need to balance training with a busy work & family schedule
- Unlimited athlete-initiated email support
- Workout exports to Garmin, Zwift, & other platforms
Other Plan Options
📩 Additional Information
Half Iron Distance - Intermediate