Winning is a Mindset Not a Spot on the Podium
Our training plans are designed & built with one thing in mind, the success of our athletes. Start your journey to high performance today.
Wondering if this plan is right for you?
CONTACT us & we'll help you make the right decision
- For beginner to intermediate runners who want to build a solid base of strength & fitness during the offseason OR before purchasing a race specific training plan
- The athlete should be able to handle 3-5 hours of training per week
- Emphasis on skill development and running mechanics, strength training, mobility, & force generation.
- Part 1: Skill Development and drills while working run frequency and durability
- Part 2: Speed Development and Aerobic Base Building
- Part 3: VO2max and Tempo work while continuing to progress Aerobic Base Building
- GPS smart watch
- Access to basic strength & mobility equipment (stretch cords, free weights)
Included Coach Support
- Unlimited athlete-initiated email support
- Detailed workout instructions
- Mental coaching & education
- Strength & mobility
- Nutritional guidelines
Premium Coach Support Add-On
- Personal coach assigned to YOU
- Coach-initiated monthly review
- Athlete-initiated schedule changes (2x/month)
- Free 15 min pre-race phone consultation
- Select "Premium" Coaching in Checkout
- $8/wk or less!
- See all our FOUNDATION Plans
"The program gets five stars from me. At the end of the day, what matters is performance: Did I improve? Am I faster? Am I stronger? Do I feel better? The answer to these questions is a resounding yes."
-Pablo Bueno: IM Texas Finisher
"Coach Mark is exceptional! Because of his coaching, I am able to compete again in a sport I love. I greatly appreciate & value his professionalism, dedication, & expertise."
-Kathleen O'Shea: Track & Field Athlete
Average Weekly Training Load
Beginner 18 Weeks: 3 Run, 2 Strength, 2 Other Workouts, 1 Cross Train
Intermediate 18 Weeks: 4 Run, 2 Strength, 2 Other Workouts, 1 Cross Train
Beginner 18 Weeks:
1:00 Hrs Run
Intermediate 18 Weeks:
1:30 Hrs Run