This Fitness Development plan will help you train with structure and purpose so that you can prepare for your next outside adventure.
- This is cycling-specific plan to be used in the offseason or general prep phase of someone's training year.
- Saturday AND Sunday long rides
- Primary emphasis is on aerobic conditioning, improving fat oxidation, and building basic muscular endurance.
- Gym days, regular mobility work, and basic core training are included to keep your back healthy and your hips nice and loose!
- Foam roller and thera-band.
- Access to Gym OR a basic at home set-up with kettlebells, dumbbells, & squat rack or trap bar.
- *A bike powermeter is reccomendded but not required
Included Coach Support
- Unlimited athlete-initiated email support.
- Detailed workout instructions set to your specific training zones.
Developing Cycling Fitness
- 5 → 8 hours of training per week
- 4 bike sessions per week
- 2 Mobility & core sessions per week
- 1 Strength training session per week
- 1 "Off Day" per week
- Saturday & Sunday long rides
- Longest ride 🚴♂️ = 3 Hours