This Skills & Recovery plan will give you some direction and focus while recovering from a race or taking a mid-season break. Offseason is a great time to work on technical limiters and this training plan includes drills that will make you a better triATHLETE when you start training for your next race. Weekends are TOTALLY OFF to give you time to spend the with the family and catch up on sleep.
Wondering if this plan is right for you?
CONTACT us & we'll help you make the right decision
- 5-6 hours of training per week
- Only 1 workout per day
- Weekends totally off
- Focus on technique not fitness
- Workouts that challenge the mind & body in non-specic ways
- Pool and swim equipment
- Unlimited athlete-initiated email support
- Youtube video tutorials
- Detailed workout instructions