When you purchase a training plan from Paragon Training, that training plan will be shared via an email directly from TrainingPeaks. To make sure you receive your training plan and can start training right away, please follow the following steps:
1. Make sure you have a TrainingPeaks account and that you entered the email associated with your TrainingPeaks account at checkout. If you don't have one yet, you can create a Basic TrainingPeaks account for free HERE.
2. From your DESKTOP computer click the email you received from TrainingPeaks to accept the training plan.
TIP: At this time, you can't accept a training plan via a mobile device so make sure you're on a desktop device.
3. Login with your existing TrainingPeaks account or SignUp for a new account.
4. Once you're logged in, you can "Accept" the training plan as shown below.
5. Once the success message appears click "Launch App" in the top right-hand corner of the TrainingPeaks page. This will take you to your calendar view.
6. From your calendar view click the small library icon on the left side of your screen. A sidebar will pop out showing all the training plans in your library.
TIP: Your training plan library has all the training plans you've ever purchased so you can keep them and re-use them as often as you like.
7. Select which plan you'd like to use.
8. Select the day you'd like the plan to start and then click "Apply"
9. Your plan will now be auto-populated with workouts for every day of the week. Now it's up to you to go and get the work done.
TIP: If you selected the wrong start date, or need to start your plan over, you can always click "Remove" and re-select when you want the plan to start.
If you have any questions during this process or while training, reach out to us at- email@example.com and one of our coaches will be happy to assist you.